2) Magnification: 2.8x
4) Optical lens
5) Easy to install and dust proof
6) 180 degree viewing angle, suitable for right or left eye users
7) Magnetic bracket allows easy installation and removal without any damage
8) Suitable for Canon 600D / 60D / T3i
9) Allows the use of LCD in bright daylight outdoors
* Application guide:
- Leave your camera recording for approximately 12 minutes before and just after the frame is applied, as the camera gets moderately warm during the recording it helps to develop a strong initial bond between the metal interface and your camera body.
- But while you apply the interface frame set your camera to display a bright full screen image such camera menu in its brightest state it aid the correct and even placement of the interface frame.
- Now, remove the paper backing and carefully apply the frame onto the camera body while ensuring an even placement around the LCD.
- Apply pressure (message it with your fingers) to ensure better bond between the frame and camera.
- Leave a weight onto the freshly applied frame at least for 15 minutes while your camera is recording as the heat generated will ensure a better first specially if you are in a hurry.
- Initial bond strength of approximately 76% is achieved after 15 minutes.
Uw betalingsgegevens worden veilig verwerkt. We slaan geen creditcardgegevens op en hebben geen toegang tot uw creditcardgegevens.