PULUZ Wireless IR Remote Control for DSLR / SLR CameraNormale prijs €1,55 Bespaar Liquid error (product-template line 159): -Infinity%
1. Small and exquisite: Dimensions are 60 mm high, 28 mm wide, 7 mm thick; weighs only 15 grams
2. Materials: The surface stick is made of high-grade PU material, which is durable and not deformed; the contacts are silver-plated, wear-resistant, and do not wear for long-term use; the circuit board is made of environmentally friendly PCB material; Imported advanced lithium batteries to support long-term stable use
3. Ultra-long using time and durable: After laboratory testing, the transmission distance can reach 25 meters under normal ambient temperature, and the controllable number can reach about 50,000 times.
4. The product has passed many strict tests and passed the international CE certification, support global sales
5. Release mode: Focus, shooting and B door (requires camera settings)
6. Working distance: Front 30 degree unobstructed range about 25 meters
1. The camera itself should be adjusted to accept remote control.
2. Because it is an infrared remote control, the reason is the same as the TV remote control.
3. The signal receiver of the camera for Nikon is on the upper right side of the camera.
4. The best angle for remote control is the front of the lens (effective within 10-30 meters) + 30 degrees measured to the right, which is the same as the original remote control, other angles cannot be guaranteed