Universal Flash Light Speedlite Bounce Reflector Diffuser(White)Normale prijs €3,72 Bespaar Liquid error (product-template line 159): -Infinity%
1. The diffuser is used to create exposures of even density over the entire surface of film.
2. Use the diffuser by placing it flush against the front of the lens and exposing through it.
3. The light that passes through the diffuser and on to the film will create an even density across the surface of the film.
4. Flash straight on if without our diffuser causes the light to go forward only and creates a harsh shadow behind the subject.
5. The flash with our diffuser installed and tilted at 45 degrees gives a nice soft wrap around of light with a soft shadow behind the subject.
6. This fits cleanly over the head of your existing flash, no need for cumbersome attachments, hooks.
7. It disperses the light over a wider area for a softer, more balanced and natural effect than you didnt use before.
8. It helps to reduce hard background shadows and eliminates the annoying red eye effect.
9. If you are using portable flashes for lighting you need this flash diffuser.
10. This is particularly useful for portrait photographers, since harsh light and hard shadows are usually not considered flattering in a portrait.
11.Works on any swivel-head flash gun -Canon -Nikon -Vivitar, etc.
12. Larger than most reflector diffusers for softer light, but lighter than them all.(approximately 230mm x 175mm)
13. Flat reflective surfaces are not as effective.
14. Shoot portrait or landscape and still keeps flash higher than the camera lens, which is the purpose of an expensive bracket and flash
15. Size: 205x220mm(flat)